Founded in 2009, we are now a melting pot team based in Lisbon, Porto & Boston that has deployed more than 200 projects for our world-class clients.
Our team is made up of people with amazing knowledge on Design, Usability and Web/Mobile based Software.
We are a user-centered & quality software-driven company. And we work with a passion for creating something new and cool. Our goal is to find out ways to make your (and our users') life bliss.
Whether an iOS & Android mobile application for a fintech or a multi-platform e-commerce solution, we have the talent to meet our client's needs and beyond.
Love thinking about and improving Digital Products? Do you want to solve usability challenges and build interfaces that will impact lives of many thousands of users?
We are looking for a UX Lead to come join us and work exclusively with one of our most important clients. The scope of work covers evolving existing and building new web products within the banking industry.
You’ll lead a team of designers and partner with the POs and engineering team to build world class experiences.
Ideally, your profile looks somewhat like this
- Experience (>5 years) in UX/UI Design;
- Experience building digital products with a complex information architecture;
- Genuine interest in understanding user needs and the businesses we are solving problems for;
- Have an analytical mindset and ability to work for a conversion rate optimization standpoint;
- Interest in conducting/participating in UX Research processes and co-design workshops;
- Ability to create UX flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes and conduct usability tests;
- Comfortable developing UIs (from scratch or following a design system/styleguide);
- Able to think in terms of Design Systems;
- Comfortable using Sketch and Figma, Invision, Miro and Zeplin;
- Ability to present and defend proposals with team members and work with different project teams, as well as the client;
- Experience working within the financial sector is a plus;
- Passionate about technology;
- Strong skills in time management, autonomy and a goal oriented mindset;
- Advanced written and spoken English.
We have 27 vacation days, monthly talks and critique sessions, office with an ocean view, and a great Tech & Mobile team!